What is involved in Intelligent Transport Systems
Find out what the related areas are that Intelligent Transport Systems connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Intelligent Transport Systems thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Intelligent Transport Systems journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Intelligent Transport Systems leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Intelligent Transport Systems related domains to cover and 149 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Intelligent Transport Systems, Radio-frequency identification, Artificial neural network, Electronic Road Pricing, Mass surveillance, Road construction, Smart, connected products, Traffic Message Channel, United States Department of Transportation, Automated guideway transit, Audio signal processing, Collision avoidance system, Traffic enforcement camera, European Union, Intelligent Transportation Society of America, Freeway Traffic Management System, Parking guidance and information, National Audit Office, Information and communication technologies, Air pollution, Driverless tractor, STREAMS Integrated Intelligent Transport System, Red light camera, Driver drowsiness detection, Speed cameras, European Telecommunications Standards Institute, European Commission, Graphical user interface, Speed limit, Operating system, Memory management, ITS America, DARPA Grand Challenge, Radio modem, Automated planning and scheduling, Artificial intelligence, Vehicle electronics, Floating car data, At-grade intersection, Multimodal transportation, Spirit of Berlin, Parabolic antenna, Map database management, Computer stereo vision, Intelligent speed adaptation, Audio signal, Vehicular communication systems, Auto insurance, Highways in Hungary, European Land-Robot Trial, Programmable logic controller, Traffic light:
Intelligent Transport Systems Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Intelligent Transport Systems tactics and forecast involvement of future Intelligent Transport Systems projects in development.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Intelligent Transport Systems project?
– Why is Intelligent Transport Systems important for you now?
– How can we improve Intelligent Transport Systems?
Radio-frequency identification Critical Criteria:
Examine Radio-frequency identification adoptions and overcome Radio-frequency identification skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Is Intelligent Transport Systems dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Artificial neural network Critical Criteria:
Judge Artificial neural network engagements and gather practices for scaling Artificial neural network.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Intelligent Transport Systems. How do we gain traction?
– Do those selected for the Intelligent Transport Systems team have a good general understanding of what Intelligent Transport Systems is all about?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Intelligent Transport Systems products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Electronic Road Pricing Critical Criteria:
Reason over Electronic Road Pricing planning and test out new things.
– In the case of a Intelligent Transport Systems project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Intelligent Transport Systems project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Intelligent Transport Systems project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Which Intelligent Transport Systems goals are the most important?
– How can you measure Intelligent Transport Systems in a systematic way?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Mass surveillance goals and summarize a clear Mass surveillance focus.
– Is maximizing Intelligent Transport Systems protection the same as minimizing Intelligent Transport Systems loss?
– How will you know that the Intelligent Transport Systems project has been successful?
– Do Intelligent Transport Systems rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Road construction Critical Criteria:
Participate in Road construction management and get the big picture.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Intelligent Transport Systems forward?
– Do we monitor the Intelligent Transport Systems decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Smart, connected products Critical Criteria:
Consider Smart, connected products outcomes and ask questions.
– Will Intelligent Transport Systems have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Intelligent Transport Systems project manager?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Intelligent Transport Systems that make it risky?
Traffic Message Channel Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Traffic Message Channel quality and innovate what needs to be done with Traffic Message Channel.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Intelligent Transport Systems processes?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Intelligent Transport Systems?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Intelligent Transport Systems into the services that we provide?
United States Department of Transportation Critical Criteria:
Face United States Department of Transportation risks and sort United States Department of Transportation activities.
– Is Intelligent Transport Systems Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Intelligent Transport Systems?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Intelligent Transport Systems?
Automated guideway transit Critical Criteria:
Group Automated guideway transit governance and finalize the present value of growth of Automated guideway transit.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Intelligent Transport Systems strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is the purpose of Intelligent Transport Systems in relation to the mission?
– Do we have past Intelligent Transport Systems Successes?
Audio signal processing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Audio signal processing visions and document what potential Audio signal processing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Are accountability and ownership for Intelligent Transport Systems clearly defined?
– Is a Intelligent Transport Systems Team Work effort in place?
– How do we Lead with Intelligent Transport Systems in Mind?
Collision avoidance system Critical Criteria:
Categorize Collision avoidance system governance and budget for Collision avoidance system challenges.
– How can you negotiate Intelligent Transport Systems successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Intelligent Transport Systems opportunities costing us money?
Traffic enforcement camera Critical Criteria:
Debate over Traffic enforcement camera goals and balance specific methods for improving Traffic enforcement camera results.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Intelligent Transport Systems delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Intelligent Transport Systems leaders?
– How do we manage Intelligent Transport Systems Knowledge Management (KM)?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Accelerate European Union goals and ask what if.
Intelligent Transportation Society of America Critical Criteria:
Check Intelligent Transportation Society of America visions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Intelligent Transportation Society of America decisions.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Intelligent Transport Systems project?
– How do we know that any Intelligent Transport Systems analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Freeway Traffic Management System Critical Criteria:
Canvass Freeway Traffic Management System goals and get answers.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Intelligent Transport Systems objectives?
Parking guidance and information Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Parking guidance and information issues and find answers.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Intelligent Transport Systems study?
– What are the usability implications of Intelligent Transport Systems actions?
National Audit Office Critical Criteria:
Scan National Audit Office leadership and probe the present value of growth of National Audit Office.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Intelligent Transport Systems been identified and analyzed?
– How to deal with Intelligent Transport Systems Changes?
– Is Intelligent Transport Systems Required?
Information and communication technologies Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Information and communication technologies visions and know what your objective is.
– what is the best design framework for Intelligent Transport Systems organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Air pollution Critical Criteria:
Grade Air pollution adoptions and gather Air pollution models .
– How do mission and objectives affect the Intelligent Transport Systems processes of our organization?
Driverless tractor Critical Criteria:
Graph Driverless tractor quality and secure Driverless tractor creativity.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Intelligent Transport Systems leader?
STREAMS Integrated Intelligent Transport System Critical Criteria:
Analyze STREAMS Integrated Intelligent Transport System leadership and shift your focus.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Intelligent Transport Systems product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Intelligent Transport Systems requirements in detail?
Red light camera Critical Criteria:
Consider Red light camera issues and tour deciding if Red light camera progress is made.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Intelligent Transport Systems? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Intelligent Transport Systems with what users do day-to-day?
– Does our organization need more Intelligent Transport Systems education?
Driver drowsiness detection Critical Criteria:
Jump start Driver drowsiness detection adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Driver drowsiness detection users.
– Do we all define Intelligent Transport Systems in the same way?
– Are there Intelligent Transport Systems problems defined?
– How to Secure Intelligent Transport Systems?
Speed cameras Critical Criteria:
Investigate Speed cameras tactics and transcribe Speed cameras as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What is the source of the strategies for Intelligent Transport Systems strengthening and reform?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Intelligent Transport Systems moving forward?
– Are assumptions made in Intelligent Transport Systems stated explicitly?
European Telecommunications Standards Institute Critical Criteria:
Revitalize European Telecommunications Standards Institute decisions and probe the present value of growth of European Telecommunications Standards Institute.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Intelligent Transport Systems activities?
– How can skill-level changes improve Intelligent Transport Systems?
European Commission Critical Criteria:
Study European Commission goals and perfect European Commission conflict management.
– Does Intelligent Transport Systems include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Have you identified your Intelligent Transport Systems key performance indicators?
Graphical user interface Critical Criteria:
Confer re Graphical user interface outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Graphical user interface.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Intelligent Transport Systems? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we go about Securing Intelligent Transport Systems?
Speed limit Critical Criteria:
Nurse Speed limit quality and work towards be a leading Speed limit expert.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Intelligent Transport Systems process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Intelligent Transport Systems process available?
– How do we go about Comparing Intelligent Transport Systems approaches/solutions?
– What is our Intelligent Transport Systems Strategy?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Operating system tactics and cater for concise Operating system education.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– How do we measure improved Intelligent Transport Systems service perception, and satisfaction?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What is our formula for success in Intelligent Transport Systems ?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Memory management Critical Criteria:
Talk about Memory management risks and do something to it.
– Do the Intelligent Transport Systems decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
ITS America Critical Criteria:
Canvass ITS America tactics and shift your focus.
– Does the Intelligent Transport Systems task fit the clients priorities?
DARPA Grand Challenge Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about DARPA Grand Challenge goals and test out new things.
– What are the business goals Intelligent Transport Systems is aiming to achieve?
Radio modem Critical Criteria:
Discuss Radio modem leadership and learn.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Intelligent Transport Systems does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are there recognized Intelligent Transport Systems problems?
Automated planning and scheduling Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Automated planning and scheduling management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Automated planning and scheduling.
– What are the disruptive Intelligent Transport Systems technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does Intelligent Transport Systems systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Artificial intelligence issues and mentor Artificial intelligence customer orientation.
– To what extent does management recognize Intelligent Transport Systems as a tool to increase the results?
Vehicle electronics Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Vehicle electronics outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Vehicle electronics.
– Think of your Intelligent Transport Systems project. what are the main functions?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Intelligent Transport Systems move?
Floating car data Critical Criteria:
Design Floating car data goals and pay attention to the small things.
– What is Effective Intelligent Transport Systems?
At-grade intersection Critical Criteria:
Mix At-grade intersection governance and probe using an integrated framework to make sure At-grade intersection is getting what it needs.
Multimodal transportation Critical Criteria:
Design Multimodal transportation planning and find the ideas you already have.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Intelligent Transport Systems?
Spirit of Berlin Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Spirit of Berlin governance and grade techniques for implementing Spirit of Berlin controls.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Intelligent Transport Systems processes?
– Who needs to know about Intelligent Transport Systems ?
Parabolic antenna Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Parabolic antenna leadership and correct Parabolic antenna management by competencies.
Map database management Critical Criteria:
Systematize Map database management engagements and remodel and develop an effective Map database management strategy.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Intelligent Transport Systems workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the key elements of your Intelligent Transport Systems performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are our needs in relation to Intelligent Transport Systems skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Computer stereo vision Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Computer stereo vision issues and oversee Computer stereo vision requirements.
Intelligent speed adaptation Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Intelligent speed adaptation risks and test out new things.
– Think about the people you identified for your Intelligent Transport Systems project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– For your Intelligent Transport Systems project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Audio signal Critical Criteria:
Mix Audio signal tactics and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Audio signal.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Intelligent Transport Systems strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Can we add value to the current Intelligent Transport Systems decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How will you measure your Intelligent Transport Systems effectiveness?
Vehicular communication systems Critical Criteria:
Reason over Vehicular communication systems planning and triple focus on important concepts of Vehicular communication systems relationship management.
Auto insurance Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Auto insurance visions and budget for Auto insurance challenges.
Highways in Hungary Critical Criteria:
Survey Highways in Hungary engagements and point out Highways in Hungary tensions in leadership.
– Why are Intelligent Transport Systems skills important?
– How much does Intelligent Transport Systems help?
European Land-Robot Trial Critical Criteria:
Deduce European Land-Robot Trial strategies and learn.
Programmable logic controller Critical Criteria:
Coach on Programmable logic controller adoptions and look at it backwards.
Traffic light Critical Criteria:
Study Traffic light leadership and find out what it really means.
– Does Intelligent Transport Systems analysis show the relationships among important Intelligent Transport Systems factors?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Intelligent Transport Systems project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Intelligent Transport Systems Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Intelligent Transport Systems External links:
Homepage | Intelligent transport systems
Intelligent Transport Systems | iMOVE CRC
Artificial neural network External links:
What is bias in artificial neural network? – Quora
Best Artificial Neural Network Software in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Training an Artificial Neural Network – Intro | solver
Electronic Road Pricing External links:
[PDF]New GPS-Based Electronic Road Pricing System – …
Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) 101 – YouTube
Road construction External links:
Road Construction Equipment Manufacturer | Roadtec
Traffic Message Channel External links:
Traffic Message Channel (TMC) update for US cars | …
Automated guideway transit External links:
UB: Automated guideway transit ng DOST, mas eco …
Automated guideway transit | Britannica.com
Automated Guideway Transit System – DOST – Home | Facebook
Audio signal processing External links:
Introduction to Audio Signal Processing | RIT Press | RIT
[PDF]Powerful Architecture Audio Signal Processing – …
DSP – Audio Signal Processing using MATLAB – YouTube
Collision avoidance system External links:
Safe Drive Systems – Collision Avoidance System
Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)| NBAA – …
Volvo XC60 forward collision avoidance system – YouTube
Traffic enforcement camera External links:
[PDF]AUTOMATED TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT CAMERA …
http://www.cedar-rapids.org/Police Documents/ATE Camera Locations.pdf
Human Traffic enforcement camera.. :-p – YouTube
European Union External links:
European Union – The New York Times
European Union | World | The Guardian
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
Intelligent Transportation Society of America External links:
Intelligent Transportation Society of America – Career …
Intelligent Transportation Society of America, Washington, District of Columbia. 3.5K likes. ITS America–The Leading High Tech Transportation Association.
Freeway Traffic Management System External links:
FREEWAY TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – Fort Myer
Parking guidance and information External links:
Parking Guidance and Information System – ADM
Pulsar Parking Guidance and Information System – FAQ
Optimisation of parking guidance and information …
National Audit Office External links:
National Audit Office (NAO)
National Audit Office | Arts, reviews & current affairs
National Audit Office to investigate Learndirect funding
Information and communication technologies External links:
ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) …
“Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) …
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN …
Air pollution External links:
Overview of the Clean Air Act and Air Pollution | US EPA
Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District – …
Driverless tractor External links:
Driverless tractor – YouTube
Japan in race to build driverless tractor – Financial Times
STREAMS Integrated Intelligent Transport System External links:
STREAMS Integrated Intelligent Transport System – The …
STREAMS Integrated Intelligent Transport System – …
Red light camera External links:
Do You Really Have to Pay Your Texas Red Light Camera Ticket?
Red Light Camera
Driver drowsiness detection External links:
Driver Drowsiness Detection with OpenCV – YouTube
[PDF]Driver Drowsiness Detection Using Subsidiary Task …
Driver drowsiness detection – YouTube
Speed cameras External links:
Rockville, MD – Official Website – Speed Cameras
Speed Cameras | ddot
European Telecommunications Standards Institute External links:
European Telecommunications Standards Institute …
ETSI – European Telecommunications Standards Institute
European Telecommunications Standards Institute …
European Commission External links:
European Commission – Home | Facebook
ICSMS – European Commission
SCICnet – European Commission
Graphical user interface External links:
Graphical user interface – ScienceDaily
Graphical user interface
http://In computer science, a graphical user interface or GUI, pronounced /ˈɡuːi/ (“gooey”) is a type of interface that allows users to interact with electronic devices through graphical icons and visual indicators such as secondary notation, as opposed to text-based interfaces, typed command labels or text navigation.
What is a GUI (Graphical User Interface)? – Computer Hope
Speed limit External links:
State Speed Limit Chart – National Motorists Association
[PDF]State Road Speed Limit By Routes Rpt – Connecticut
Operating system External links:
Operating System and Browser warning
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
KAR Management Operating System (MOS) – Login
Memory management External links:
Using Automatic Memory Management – Oracle
Memory management. Memory management is the act of managing computer memory. The essential requirement of memory management is to provide ways to dynamically allocate portions of memory to programs at their request, and freeing it for reuse when no longer needed. This is critical to the computer system.
ITS America External links:
Technology Scan & Assessments — ITS America
ITS America Annual Meeting 2018
DARPA Grand Challenge External links:
DARPA GRAND CHALLENGE – Oshkosh Defense
New DARPA Grand Challenge to Focus on Spectrum Collaboration
DARPA Grand Challenge – 2005 Driverless Car …
Radio modem External links:
RF500M Radio Modem – Campbell Sci
Kantronics KPC-3+ Radio Modem/TNC
Kantronics KAM-XL All-Mode Radio Modem/TNC
Automated planning and scheduling External links:
Automated Planning And Scheduling Software – Wheatley
[PDF]Automated Planning and Scheduling using Calculus …
[PDF]Automated Planning and Scheduling for Planetary …
Artificial intelligence External links:
Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF – Global X Funds
Vehicle electronics External links:
[PDF]Vehicle Electronics and Architecture
Wells Vehicle Electronics – YouTube
Honor Roll of Vehicle Electronics Technicians – Veejer
Floating car data External links:
[PDF]Communication Reduction for Floating Car Data …
[PDF]Floating car data for transportation planning
At-grade intersection External links:
[PDF]Statistical Models of At-Grade Intersection …
Multimodal transportation External links:
Multimodal Transportation Resources Division – tn.gov
Spirit of Berlin External links:
Spirit of Berlin – Horizon Tours – “Travel”
Spirit of Berlin – RTTtravel
C-17A Globemaster III Spirit Of Berlin
Parabolic antenna External links:
SKYREAT Copper Parabolic Antenna Range Booster for …
Radar Basics – Parabolic Antenna
Parabolic Antenna | eBay
Map database management External links:
Vehicular Map Database Management Techniques – …
Map Database Management| Map Terminology – Maps of World
Computer stereo vision External links:
DTIC ADA057650: On Computer Stereo Vision with Wire …
computer stereo vision Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
http://photobucket.com/images/computer stereo vision?_escaped_fragment_=
Patent WO1997018523A3 – Computer stereo vision …
Intelligent speed adaptation External links:
Intelligent Speed Adaptation – carsguide – YouTube
INTELLIGENT SPEED ADAPTATION (ISA) AND ROAD …
[PDF]Intelligent Speed Adaptation: The Best Collision …
Audio signal External links:
Balanced vs Unbalanced audio signal explained
Vehicular communication systems External links:
Vehicular communication systems | TheHill
PER Measurement of Vehicular Communication Systems …
[PDF]Secure Vehicular Communication Systems: Design …
Auto insurance External links:
The General Auto Insurance
What Is Auto Insurance? | eHow
Auto Insurance | Anchor General Insurance
Highways in Hungary External links:
Highways in Hungary – WOW.com
Highways in Hungary – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Highways in Hungary
European Land-Robot Trial External links:
ELROB 2018 – The European Land-Robot Trial | ELROB.org
European Land-Robot Trial – WOW.com
European Land-Robot Trial – Howling Pixel
Programmable logic controller External links:
Unitronics- Programmable Logic Controller + Built-in HMI
Traffic light External links:
Who Invented the Traffic Light? – Live Science
Traffic Light Protocol (TLP) Definitions and Usage | US …
What does a flashing red traffic light mean? – Quora