What is involved in Enterprise Workforce Management
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise Workforce Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise Workforce Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Workforce Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Workforce Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise Workforce Management related domains to cover and 155 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise Workforce Management, Workforce management, Agner Krarup Erlang, Customer relationship management, Enterprise resource planning, Field service management, Healthcare, Human resource management, Human resource management system, Human resources, Meeting scheduling tool, Production planning, Project management, Project workforce management, Schedule, Service lifecycle management, Strategic service management, Supply chain management, Time and attendance, Time management, Time tracking software, Work-life balance, Workforce optimization:
Enterprise Workforce Management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Enterprise Workforce Management adoptions and describe the risks of Enterprise Workforce Management sustainability.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Enterprise Workforce Management?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Enterprise Workforce Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– How can skill-level changes improve Enterprise Workforce Management?
Workforce management Critical Criteria:
Boost Workforce management visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– In a project to restructure Enterprise Workforce Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Which Enterprise Workforce Management goals are the most important?
– How do we Lead with Enterprise Workforce Management in Mind?
Agner Krarup Erlang Critical Criteria:
Discuss Agner Krarup Erlang projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Enterprise Workforce Management is underway?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Enterprise Workforce Management?
– What are the business goals Enterprise Workforce Management is aiming to achieve?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Customer relationship management engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Customer relationship management.
– Did a better profile of customers arise from the implementation of CRM, or from something that the account manager did differently, or from pure luck?
– You may want to forge more relationships with affluent customers, but do they want them with you?
– What volume of mentions has your organization handled in the past (e.g. 2,500 mentions per week)?
– What is your approach to server analytics and community analytics for program measurement?
– What is the ideal IT architecture for implementing a social CRM SCRM strategy?
– What is the target level of performance for the Longest delay in Queue KPI?
– Do you follow-up with your customers after their order has been filled?
– What do you consider a short call and what is the threshold in seconds?
– How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
– CRM Effectiveness Measures: How Well do You Know Your Customers?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize the address book?
– Are abandons included in your service level denominator?
– Security settings: What if you cant access a feature?
– What is the churn rate and how is it related to CRMS?
– Why does a customer first purchase your offering?
– Can your customers interact with each other?
– Have you developed any proprietary metrics?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– How much e-mail should be routed?
– How many open tickets are there?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Read up on Enterprise resource planning planning and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Enterprise resource planning results.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Enterprise Workforce Management processes?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Enterprise Workforce Management process?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Enterprise Workforce Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Field service management Critical Criteria:
Frame Field service management outcomes and create Field service management explanations for all managers.
– The landscape of field service is continuously transforming. to become truly customer focused, field service organizations must take field excellence beyond scheduling technical appointments and closing customer complaints. so how can proactive fsm support this goal?
– Think about the people you identified for your Enterprise Workforce Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Enterprise Workforce Management project?
– What competencies should service organizations develop to shift from reactive fsm to proactive fsm?
– Do your employees have the tools they need to respond to customer needs effectively and consistently?
– What if extending the services you offer to meet increasing customer needs was profitable?
– Your employees speak different languages. can your business solution handle it?
– What challenges are your customers facing in their field Service Operations?
– What are some of our options for field Service Management?
– How can the value of Enterprise Workforce Management be defined?
– What types of solutions are your customers evaluating?
– What are some options for field service management?
– When and where does the work need to be done?
– What does the field technician need to do?
– When does the work need to be completed?
– How is this accomplished in practice?
– Can your business solution handle it?
– What if your customer is a machine?
– Why not explore your other option?
– Who needs to provide the work?
Healthcare Critical Criteria:
Start Healthcare tactics and work towards be a leading Healthcare expert.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Enterprise Workforce Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are some new technologies and methodologies that are disrupting the healthcare industry?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise Workforce Management requirements in detail?
– Will this Translate to Lower Healthcare Costs for Patients?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Test Human resource management management and proactively manage Human resource management risks.
– what is the best design framework for Enterprise Workforce Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Human resource management system Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Human resource management system quality and adjust implementation of Human resource management system.
– What are the key elements of your Enterprise Workforce Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Enterprise Workforce Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Enterprise Workforce Management values?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Human resources failures and innovate what needs to be done with Human resources.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Have we adopted and promoted the companys culture of integrity management, including ethics, business practices and Human Resources evaluations?
– Under what circumstances might the company disclose personal data to third parties and what steps does the company take to safeguard that data?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– Do we perform an environmental scan of hr strategies within the hr community (what/how are others planning)?
– Do we identify desired outcomes and key indicators (if not already existing) such as what metrics?
– What problems have you encountered with the department or staff member?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– What steps are taken to promote compliance with the hr principles?
– Are you a manager interested in increasing your effectiveness?
– What are ways that employee productivity can be measured?
– Does the company retain personal data indefinitely?
– Are we complying with existing security policies?
– How is the Content updated of the hr website?
– What are the data sources and data mix?
– How to deal with diversity?
– What is personal data?
Meeting scheduling tool Critical Criteria:
Merge Meeting scheduling tool projects and point out Meeting scheduling tool tensions in leadership.
– In the case of a Enterprise Workforce Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Enterprise Workforce Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Enterprise Workforce Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does Enterprise Workforce Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Enterprise Workforce Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Production planning Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Production planning goals and get answers.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Enterprise Workforce Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Shape Project management tasks and research ways can we become the Project management company that would put us out of business.
– Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– Partial solutions can only be used if the information support is being developed for a process that has not yet been computerised. Namely, if users already use an old IT solution – will they partly use the old one and partly the new one?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– How are agile principles being applied in large projects and multi-site projects?
– So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– What project management qualifications does the Project Manager have?
– Does implementation of project management require a culture change?
– Can Agility Work With a Waterfall Project Management Process in our Setting?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office (PMO)?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– So then, what is a virtual team?
– When does a project begin and end?
– Who is a customer?
Project workforce management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Project workforce management planning and secure Project workforce management creativity.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Enterprise Workforce Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Is Enterprise Workforce Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Schedule Critical Criteria:
Guide Schedule projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Schedule is getting what it needs.
– The pp and the semp define the tasks and schedule for the project and the processes that will be followed to produce the deliverables. once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Does the tool in use have the ability to integrate with Active Directory or sync directory on a scheduled basis, or do look-ups within a multi-domain forest in the sub-100-millisecond range?
– Is sufficient schedule time allocated to allow for dependencies on commercial off-the-shelf cots product deliveries?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– If an introductory phase is called for, is the weight scheduled sufficient to break through to the consumer?
– Is there a schedule for required password updates from default vendor or manufacturer passwords?
– Have extra media been scheduled during particularly strong sales periods during the year?
– Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
– What is the project time schedule for developing and launching the product?
– Is the project on schedule, on budget, and meeting specifications?
– Optimising schedules in terms of memory port and ALU uses ?
– What is the schedule and budget for data collection?
– Are we constrained by a predefined schedule?
– Cost / schedule impact analysis required?
– How can we improve Enterprise Workforce Management?
– How important is the original schedule?
– Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
– Is the schedule too aggressive?
Service lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Own Service lifecycle management results and find out what it really means.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Enterprise Workforce Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Consider your own Enterprise Workforce Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does Enterprise Workforce Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Strategic service management Critical Criteria:
Shape Strategic service management failures and achieve a single Strategic service management view and bringing data together.
– Think about the functions involved in your Enterprise Workforce Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Enterprise Workforce Management activities?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Supply chain management engagements and integrate design thinking in Supply chain management innovation.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– Have you identified your Enterprise Workforce Management key performance indicators?
– How do we Identify specific Enterprise Workforce Management investment and emerging trends?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– Have all basic functions of Enterprise Workforce Management been defined?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
Time and attendance Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Time and attendance adoptions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Time and attendance results.
– What threat is Enterprise Workforce Management addressing?
Time management Critical Criteria:
Check Time management quality and point out improvements in Time management.
– Tell me about your preferred coaching style. I especially want help with (organizational change, leadership, life balance, vision, relationships, time management). how would you help me with that?
– Are basic time management techniques being used to ensure that the implementation process is efficient?
– How do we know that any Enterprise Workforce Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the usability implications of Enterprise Workforce Management actions?
Time tracking software Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Time tracking software tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Time tracking software services.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Enterprise Workforce Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How will you know that the Enterprise Workforce Management project has been successful?
– Are we Assessing Enterprise Workforce Management and Risk?
Work-life balance Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Work-life balance tasks and get the big picture.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Enterprise Workforce Management study?
– Do we all define Enterprise Workforce Management in the same way?
– Why should we adopt a Enterprise Workforce Management framework?
Workforce optimization Critical Criteria:
Grasp Workforce optimization adoptions and overcome Workforce optimization skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Enterprise Workforce Management processes of our organization?
– Why is Enterprise Workforce Management important for you now?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Workforce Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Enterprise Workforce Management External links:
ExecuTime Enterprise Workforce Management
ExecuTime Enterprise Workforce Management
ExecuTime Enterprise Workforce Management
Workforce management External links:
Staff Scheduling & Workforce Management Software | …
WM Clock: Workforce Management Clock
Infor HCM Workforce Management – ETM Login
Agner Krarup Erlang External links:
How to Pronounce Agner Krarup Erlang – YouTube
Agner Krarup Erlang (1878 – 1929) | plus.maths.org
Agner Krarup Erlang – Local Business | Facebook
Customer relationship management External links:
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
[PDF]Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – DOT&E
Enterprise Resource Planning
Field service management External links:
Field Service Management Software by ClickSoftware
Field Service Management Software | Miracle Service
Franchise Field Service Management Software – …
Human resource management External links:
Human Resource Management Training | Pryor Learning …
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
SHRM Online – Society for Human Resource Management
Human resource management system External links:
Human Resource Management System (HRMS) – Oracle
Human Resource Management System – Washington
Workforce HR; Human Resource Management System | …
Human resources External links:
Human Resources Job Titles – The Balance
Human Resources Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Human Resources – jobs.goodyear.com
Meeting scheduling tool External links:
Meeting Scheduling Tool | Calbird
My favorite Meeting Scheduling Tool Is Acuity – YouTube
Project management External links:
Project Management Institute – Official Site
monday – Project management software teams actually love
Schedule External links:
Team-by-Team Schedule | MLB.com
Tennessee Titans | Season Schedule
STARZ TV Schedule
Service lifecycle management External links:
Alemba – vFire – Service Lifecycle Management
NFV Service Lifecycle Management – Leveraging DevOps …
What Is Service Lifecycle Management
Strategic service management External links:
Skill Pages – Strategic service management | Dice.com
What is strategic service management? Webopedia Definition
A framework for strategic service management – ScienceDirect
Supply chain management External links:
Navegate – Global Supply Chain Management Software
Biagi Bros – SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Time and attendance External links:
Time and Attendance Software | Time and Labor | ADP
Time and Attendance Software | Paychex
Online Time and Attendance
Time management External links:
6 Time Management Tips For Everyone – WebMD
8 Reasons Time Management Is Important – Appointment Plus
Time management Games | GameHouse
Time tracking software External links:
Employee Time Tracking Software – Time Clock | PrimePay
MindSalt | Time and Expense | Simple Time Tracking Software
Resource Management + Time Tracking Software | 10,000ft
Work-life balance External links:
You Can Help Your Employees Achieve Work-Life Balance
Workforce optimization External links:
Contact Center Workforce Optimization | RingCentral
Workforce Optimization | Calabrio ONE
Workforce Optimization | Aspect