What is involved in Scrum and Agile
Find out what the related areas are that Scrum and Agile connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Scrum and Agile thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Scrum and Agile journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Scrum and Agile leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Scrum and Agile related domains to cover and 244 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Scrum and Agile, Team software process, Feature-driven development, Niklaus Wirth, Risk analysis, Rate of return, Cross-functional team, Build light indicator, Executable UML, Behavior-driven development, Business agility, Flexible product development, Waterfall model, Danese Cooper, View model, Scaled Agile Framework, Work in process, Software development process, Structured analysis, PM Declaration of Interdependence, Bertrand Meyer, Software maintenance, Federal government of the United States, Philippe Kruchten, Scrum Master, Systems engineering, ISO/IEC 15504, Aspect-oriented software development, Verification and Validation, Burndown chart, Software design pattern, Functional specification, Computer engineering, Project planning, Project Management Institute, Acceptance test-driven development, Bibliothèque nationale de France, Unit testing, Incremental build model, Software testing, Model-driven development, Systems modeling, Test-driven development, Use case, Large-Scale Scrum, Adaptive software development, Peri Tarr, Data science, Enterprise Unified Process, Graphical user interface builder, Extreme project management, Pull-based agile coaching, Data modeling, Software quality, IT infrastructure deployment, Software archaeology, Domain-driven design, Information model, Data model, Enterprise architecture, Pair Programming, Software design, Service-oriented architecture, Software craftsmanship, Agile testing, Stand-up meeting, End user:
Scrum and Agile Critical Criteria:
Adapt Scrum and Agile outcomes and optimize Scrum and Agile leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Scrum and Agile product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Scrum and Agile? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Scrum and Agile into the services that we provide?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Confer re Team software process results and track iterative Team software process results.
– Which customers cant participate in our Scrum and Agile domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does Scrum and Agile create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Does Scrum and Agile analysis show the relationships among important Scrum and Agile factors?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Feature-driven development leadership and work towards be a leading Feature-driven development expert.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Scrum and Agile?
– Is the Scrum and Agile organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Chat re Niklaus Wirth visions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Scrum and Agile is underway?
– What are the short and long-term Scrum and Agile goals?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Risk analysis planning and get the big picture.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– Is Scrum and Agile dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– Do Scrum and Agile rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What is our Scrum and Agile Strategy?
Rate of return Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Rate of return results and display thorough understanding of the Rate of return process.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Scrum and Agile, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do the Scrum and Agile decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
Cross-functional team Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Cross-functional team tactics and balance specific methods for improving Cross-functional team results.
– Are we Assessing Scrum and Agile and Risk?
Build light indicator Critical Criteria:
Drive Build light indicator management and change contexts.
– Does Scrum and Agile include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How would one define Scrum and Agile leadership?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Frame Executable UML risks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Executable UML information.
– What business benefits will Scrum and Agile goals deliver if achieved?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Behavior-driven development issues and gather practices for scaling Behavior-driven development.
– Why is Scrum and Agile important for you now?
Business agility Critical Criteria:
Track Business agility issues and correct better engagement with Business agility results.
– Is Supporting Scrum and Agile documentation required?
Flexible product development Critical Criteria:
Learn from Flexible product development leadership and optimize Flexible product development leadership as a key to advancement.
– In the case of a Scrum and Agile project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Scrum and Agile project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Scrum and Agile project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we manage Scrum and Agile Knowledge Management (KM)?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Waterfall model governance and summarize a clear Waterfall model focus.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Scrum and Agile with what users do day-to-day?
– When a Scrum and Agile manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Why are Scrum and Agile skills important?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
X-ray Danese Cooper decisions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Danese Cooper results.
– What is the purpose of Scrum and Agile in relation to the mission?
– How do we Identify specific Scrum and Agile investment and emerging trends?
View model Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about View model tactics and report on setting up View model without losing ground.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Scrum and Agile strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the disruptive Scrum and Agile technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are there recognized Scrum and Agile problems?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Reason over Scaled Agile Framework tasks and pioneer acquisition of Scaled Agile Framework systems.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Scrum and Agile process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Scrum and Agile process available?
– What is Effective Scrum and Agile?
Work in process Critical Criteria:
Focus on Work in process decisions and oversee implementation of Work in process.
– Is the scope of Scrum and Agile defined?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Software development process tasks and observe effective Software development process.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Scrum and Agile project?
– How can you measure Scrum and Agile in a systematic way?
– What are specific Scrum and Agile Rules to follow?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Investigate Structured analysis strategies and oversee implementation of Structured analysis.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Scrum and Agile objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Scrum and Agile leaders?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Scrum and Agile activities?
PM Declaration of Interdependence Critical Criteria:
Focus on PM Declaration of Interdependence strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough PM Declaration of Interdependence results.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Scrum and Agile process?
– Is a Scrum and Agile Team Work effort in place?
– What are our Scrum and Agile Processes?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Bertrand Meyer decisions and overcome Bertrand Meyer skills and management ineffectiveness.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Scrum and Agile models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Scrum and Agile?
– Do we have past Scrum and Agile Successes?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Audit Software maintenance governance and devote time assessing Software maintenance and its risk.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– How do we maintain Scrum and Agiles Integrity?
Federal government of the United States Critical Criteria:
Focus on Federal government of the United States management and change contexts.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Scrum and Agile services/products?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Scrum and Agile project?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Talk about Philippe Kruchten failures and correct better engagement with Philippe Kruchten results.
– What will drive Scrum and Agile change?
– Who sets the Scrum and Agile standards?
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Scrum Master quality and look at the big picture.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Scrum and Agile opportunities costing us money?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Scrum and Agile study?
– What are internal and external Scrum and Agile relations?
– Who is the scrum master?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Participate in Systems engineering visions and finalize the present value of growth of Systems engineering.
– When observing natural systems, complexity theorists can identify, to some degree, which systems have these features. to apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– To apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– What will take the place of magnitude in our attempts to discern a power-law relationship?
– Do we have confidence in the reliability and robustness of the systems we design?
– What is the detailed set of functions and properties of a given interface?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– How will the system be developed, operated, and maintained?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– What policies are currently being implemented?
– Where would we like to be in the future?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– How well should the system perform?
– How confident are we?
– Right business case?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Consult on ISO/IEC 15504 visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling ISO/IEC 15504 projects.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Scrum and Agile process?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Scrum and Agile?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Generalize Aspect-oriented software development tasks and achieve a single Aspect-oriented software development view and bringing data together.
– Among the Scrum and Agile product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Scrum and Agile been identified and analyzed?
Verification and Validation Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Verification and Validation tasks and reduce Verification and Validation costs.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Scrum and Agile process?
– What is our formula for success in Scrum and Agile ?
– What threat is Scrum and Agile addressing?
Burndown chart Critical Criteria:
Chart Burndown chart tasks and look at the big picture.
– What are the key elements of your Scrum and Agile performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Software design pattern Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Software design pattern management and pioneer acquisition of Software design pattern systems.
– In a project to restructure Scrum and Agile outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Boost Functional specification failures and report on developing an effective Functional specification strategy.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Scrum and Agile delivery for example is new software needed?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Scrum and Agile project?
– Are assumptions made in Scrum and Agile stated explicitly?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Depict Computer engineering visions and test out new things.
Project planning Critical Criteria:
Check Project planning planning and devote time assessing Project planning and its risk.
Project Management Institute Critical Criteria:
Investigate Project Management Institute tactics and cater for concise Project Management Institute education.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Scrum and Agile. How do we gain traction?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Scrum and Agile moving forward?
Acceptance test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Model after Acceptance test-driven development failures and test out new things.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Scrum and Agile products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Bibliothèque nationale de France Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Bibliothèque nationale de France visions and look at the big picture.
– Will Scrum and Agile have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How can skill-level changes improve Scrum and Agile?
Unit testing Critical Criteria:
Pilot Unit testing governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Unit testing because they lack skills.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Scrum and Agile does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What vendors make products that address the Scrum and Agile needs?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Systematize Incremental build model issues and ask what if.
– Why should we adopt a Scrum and Agile framework?
– How much does Scrum and Agile help?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Understand Software testing failures and question.
– Is maximizing Scrum and Agile protection the same as minimizing Scrum and Agile loss?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Scrum and Agile?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Model-driven development management and assess and formulate effective operational and Model-driven development strategies.
– How do we Improve Scrum and Agile service perception, and satisfaction?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Model after Systems modeling results and separate what are the business goals Systems modeling is aiming to achieve.
– What are our needs in relation to Scrum and Agile skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Have all basic functions of Scrum and Agile been defined?
– How to deal with Scrum and Agile Changes?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Debate over Test-driven development projects and innovate what needs to be done with Test-driven development.
– Think about the people you identified for your Scrum and Agile project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Use case risks and report on the economics of relationships managing Use case and constraints.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Are there select use cases you want to incubate and lead for your organization or business?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are ideal use cases for the cloud?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Large-Scale Scrum Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Large-Scale Scrum adoptions and oversee implementation of Large-Scale Scrum.
– what is the best design framework for Scrum and Agile organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Scrum and Agile experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Adaptive software development outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Adaptive software development.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Scrum and Agile processes?
– What are the long-term Scrum and Agile goals?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Study Peri Tarr failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Peri Tarr decisions.
Data science Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Data science projects and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Data science.
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Enterprise Unified Process quality and plan concise Enterprise Unified Process education.
– For your Scrum and Agile project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Scrum and Agile strengthening and reform actually originate?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Graphical user interface builder visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do we know that any Scrum and Agile analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Extreme project management Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Extreme project management risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Extreme project management results.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Scrum and Agile project manager?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Scrum and Agile effort?
Pull-based agile coaching Critical Criteria:
Use past Pull-based agile coaching visions and stake your claim.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Scrum and Agile?
– Does the Scrum and Agile task fit the clients priorities?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Track Data modeling failures and gather Data modeling models .
– How will you measure your Scrum and Agile effectiveness?
– How can the value of Scrum and Agile be defined?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Look at Software quality quality and adjust implementation of Software quality.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– How likely is the current Scrum and Agile plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
IT infrastructure deployment Critical Criteria:
Have a session on IT infrastructure deployment projects and be persistent.
– Think of your Scrum and Agile project. what are the main functions?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Software archaeology issues and assess what counts with Software archaeology that we are not counting.
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Focus on Domain-driven design decisions and pioneer acquisition of Domain-driven design systems.
Information model Critical Criteria:
Align Information model decisions and improve Information model service perception.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Scrum and Agile ?
– How do we Lead with Scrum and Agile in Mind?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Investigate Data model adoptions and report on developing an effective Data model strategy.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Have you identified your Scrum and Agile key performance indicators?
– Do we all define Scrum and Agile in the same way?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Enterprise architecture management and plan concise Enterprise architecture education.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Pair Programming tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Pair Programming.
Software design Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Software design projects and check on ways to get started with Software design.
– Are there Scrum and Agile problems defined?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Service-oriented architecture visions and adjust implementation of Service-oriented architecture.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Scrum and Agile is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Think about the functions involved in your Scrum and Agile project. what processes flow from these functions?
Software craftsmanship Critical Criteria:
Talk about Software craftsmanship projects and question.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Scrum and Agile move?
– Are there Scrum and Agile Models?
Agile testing Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Agile testing engagements and improve Agile testing service perception.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Scrum and Agile Management?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Stand-up meeting projects and create Stand-up meeting explanations for all managers.
– Does Scrum and Agile appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
End user Critical Criteria:
Read up on End user quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential End user information.
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Does the calibration lab or calibration contractor provide the end user notification of any out of tolerance conditions?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– From the end users eyes, is it possible for the change to have a major impact on services if problems occur?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– How does the vendor handle software and hardware maintenance, end user support, and maintenance agreements?
– Will the change have only minimal or no impact on services provided to the end users if a problem occurs?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Scrum and Agile goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Will the change have only minor impact on services provided to the end users if problems occur?
– Is the change needed to restore immediate service to the end user?
– Will the change be visible only to a small group of end users?
– Will the change be visible to a large number of end users?
– How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
– Is the change visible to all end users?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Scrum and Agile Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Scrum and Agile External links:
ALM Blog | Blog about ALM, Scrum and Agile
Scrum and Agile classroom courses overview | SCRUMstudy
Luis Gonçalves – Agile, Scrum and Agile Retrospectives
Team software process External links:
The Team Software Process | Software Engineering – Scribd
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
Team Software Process | Overview
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth | Alec Nevala-Lee
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Niklaus Wirth on Teaching Computer Science – YouTube
Risk analysis External links:
@RISK: Risk Analysis Software using Monte Carlo …
Political Risk Analysis & Management | Aon
Full Monte Project Risk Analysis from Barbecana
Rate of return External links:
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – Math is Fun
Cross-functional team External links:
Skill Pages – Cross-functional team | Dice.com
Building a Cross-functional Team – CBS News
Build light indicator External links:
Build light indicator – WOW.com
Build Light Indicator from MadeInTheUSB on Tindie
Node-RED build light indicator – YouTube
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Business agility External links:
Business agility is the ability of a business to adapt rapidly and cost efficiently in response to changes in the business environment. Business agility can be maintained by maintaining and adapting goods and services to meet customer demands, adjusting to the changes in a business environment and taking advantage of human resources.
Waterfall model External links:
Prototype and Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Danese Cooper | Facebook
View model External links:
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
A multi-view model for visual tracking via correlation filters
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
Iteration Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Meetups – Meetup
Work in process External links:
Work in process. (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Work in progress vs work in process – Grammarist
work in process | Emil Estafanous, CPA
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
PM Declaration of Interdependence External links:
PM Declaration of Interdependence – PlanOpedia
PM Declaration of Interdependence – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/PM Declaration of Interdependence
PM Declaration of Interdependence – YouTube
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – Official Site
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Software maintenance External links:
Software maintenance is an anti-pattern – 18F
Upgrade and Software Maintenance Agreement Purchase …
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
Philippe Kruchten External links:
Philippe Kruchten (@pbpk) | Twitter
Architecture | Philippe Kruchten
Philippe Kruchten – Google Scholar Citations
Scrum Master External links:
Scrum Master Flashcards | Quizlet
What is scrum master? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Scrum Master Certification Flashcards | Quizlet
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
Industrial, Manufacturing and Systems Engineering
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Burndown chart External links:
Sprint Burndown Chart – Scrum Inc
Understanding the Scrum Burndown Chart – Methods & Tools
Burndown Chart – Answers – Salesforce Trailblazer Community
Software design pattern External links:
Software Design Pattern Courses | Coursera
https://www.coursera.org/courses?query=software design pattern
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the Gap
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Project planning External links:
Construction Project Planning and Design Tools
[PDF]Project Planning and Management (PPM) V2.0 WBS …
Project Management Institute External links:
CCRS | Project Management Institute
PMI-Project Management Institute
PMI – Project Management Institute :: Pearson VUE
Bibliothèque nationale de France External links:
Profile of Bibliothèque nationale de France [WorldCat.org]
BnF – Bibliothèque nationale de France – Home | Facebook
Unit testing External links:
Introduction to Unit Testing | QUnit
Unit testing and SMTP – ThinqLinq
What is Unit Testing? | Agile Alliance
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Model-driven development External links:
What is model-driven development (MDD) ? – …
Systems modeling External links:
military systems modeling | DCS Corp
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
Use case External links:
TeamViewer Use Case – Mobile Device Support
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
What is a Use Case? – Definition from Techopedia
Large-Scale Scrum External links:
Large-Scale Scrum – Craig Larman
Adaptive software development External links:
What is adaptive software development? – Quora
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
An adaptive software development process model – …
Data science External links:
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
Towards Data Science
Data Science Masters Program | Duke University
Enterprise Unified Process External links:
Enterprise Unified Process Top # 5 Facts – YouTube
Graphical user interface builder External links:
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
A graphical user interface builder for Tk – dl.acm.org
Extreme project management External links:
Purpose Talks — Extreme Project Management – YouTube
Staff View: eXtreme project management – …
Pull-based agile coaching External links:
Pull-based agile coaching | Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Pull-based agile coaching
Pull-based agile coaching – WOW.com
Pull-based agile coaching – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Pull-based agile coaching
Data modeling External links:
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
Data Modeling Foundations Flashcards | Quizlet
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Software quality External links:
iSQI (International Software Quality Institute)
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next …
IT infrastructure deployment External links:
IT Infrastructure Deployment Project Plan Template and Dashboard has 2 ratings and 0 reviews: 21 pages, Kindle Edition
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
Stockholm Domain-Driven Design Meetup (Stockholm, …
Information model External links:
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG – ietf.org
Data model External links:
NQF: Quality Data Model
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Software design External links:
MjM Software Design
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture
Service-Oriented Architecture Summary | Accenture
Messaging Patterns in Service-Oriented Architecture, Part 1
Software craftsmanship External links:
Reality Refactored | software craftsmanship
Software Craftsmanship Principles & Practices | 8th Light
Agile testing External links:
Agile Testing (London, United Kingdom) | Meetup
Agile Testing – Software Testing Fundamentals
Get better quality with agile testing practices | Atlassian
Stand-up meeting External links:
5 Steps to Running an Effective Daily Stand-up Meeting
End user External links:
End User License Agreement | HP® Customer Support
[PDF]Avaya 1608 IP Telephone End User Guide – Vermont
[PDF]Aggregation Services End User Terms – Charles Schwab